Electrosonic Group is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic crisis implementing key business continuity plans which are resulting in the following operational changes.
We are committed to our customers and partners to keep all existing and potential new projects on track delivering the highest quality of services, in observance of local authorities’ guidelines. In these unprecedented times, we are doing everything we can to continue the support our customers in safe and appropriate means.
The following actions have been implemented:
- Smart-working policy in place for our offices across the world to telework under our normal business hours when applicable and recommended by local authorities.
- Continued onsite support at our customer job sites when allowed and we follow all reasonable safety measures required by the site.
- At both our internal offices and external customer sites, we are practicing social distancing and proper hygiene. We have adopted anti-contagion safety protocols and, where this is not possible respecting the interpersonal distance of 1 meter - 2 meters - as the main measure of containment.
- Maximum use of agile working methods for the activities that can be carried out at home or remotely; Our team is trained in remote collaboration and can also help you get ahead on the concept or design of your next project so that as the pandemic clears you are ready to progress to build.
- Enhanced sanitization operations in the workplace.
The company has adopted a revised travel policy limiting international travel for only customer support for locations deemed safe to travel to and have suspended all travel for internal meetings. Although domestic travel for client work is permitted, we are minimizing the use of air travel and driving to remote locations when feasible.
Ensuring our employees, customers and partners’ safety is a top priority for Electrosonic Group whilst supporting our clients with high-quality services. As many worksites now have a reduced number of daily workers, this is an opportunity for system installation, upgrades and maintenance that can be done in a safe and appropriate manner.
For any inquiries please reach out to your Electrosonic Account/Partner Manager and/or your daily contact at Electrosonic.
Electrosonic Group has taken the above precautionary measure to remain in line with Public Health guidelines in the respective countries where we operate to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, partners and the larger community where we live.
Thank you in advance for the continued collaboration and partnership, please do not hesitate to contact us at any point in time.
Jon Hancock, CEO